GCPR addresses recent advances in theory, methodology, and applications of pattern recognition, machine learning, and computer vision. Authors are invited to submit high-quality papers presenting original research. Submitted papers will be reviewed based on the criteria of originality, soundness, empirical evaluation, and presentation.
- Image/video processing, analysis, and computer vision
- Machine learning and pattern recognition
- Mathematical foundations, statistical data analysis and models
- Computational photography and confluence of vision and graphics
- Biomedical image processing and analysis
- Document analysis
We especially invite submissions for these Special Tracks, which are chaired and reviewed explicitly by experts from the respective fields:
- Computer vision systems and applications
(Chairs: Bodo Rosenhahn, Carsten Steger)
- Pattern recognition in the life- and natural sciences
(Chairs: Joachim Denzler, Xiaoyi Jiang)
- Photogrammetry and remote sensing
(Chairs: Helmut Mayer, Uwe Sörgel)
The GCPR 2020 proceedings to be published in the Springer LNCS series will include all accepted papers under the condition that at least one of the authors completes a registration to the conference. Authors should take into account the following rules:
- Submission Deadline (both paper and supplementary): July 10, 2020 at 23:59 CET (GMT+1).
- All papers have to be written in English and have to conform with the Springer LNCS format.
- The paper length is limited to 12 pages (plus references).
- All papers have to be submitted as a single PDF file. The authors are requested to make sure that all fonts are embedded in the PDF file.
- GCPR reviewing is double blind. Please avoid any information that may identify the authors. See Section 2 of the sample paper for detailed information.
- If you are a Master student you might be eligible for the Best Master’s Thesis Award or a travel grant of the Young Researchers Forum. Please visit the DAGM Young Researcher Forum website for more information.
See the sample paper for more information. Papers that do not conform with the above guidelines will be rejected without reviewing.
- The author kit provides a LaTeX2e template for submissions, and a sample paper to demonstrate the format. Please refer to this example for detailed formatting instructions. If you intend to use something other than LaTeX to prepare your paper (e.g. MS Word), please see Section 3 of the sample paper for formatting instructions or refer to this Springer site.
- Author kit (zip file)
Paper submission is done using Microsoft CMT.
- If you have not used the CMT system for any other conference, you will have to create an account. Then, you can click again on our link and find this conference under “All Conferences” by simply using “GCPR” (the filter box where you can enter the keyword is at the top right corner).
- Please note that CMT does not automatically send submission confirmation email to authors. On the “Submission Summary” page after paper submission, there is an “Email” icon with a drop-down option on the upper right-hand corner. The drop-down menu shows 2 options: “Send Email to Me” and “Send Email to All Authors”. Authors can also login to their console to verify their submission.
- The supplementary material can only be uploaded after the paper submission. The related option “Upload Supplementary Material” is available then in the author console.